In your SignNow account, go to API to access the SignNow API Dashboard.
- Check your Client_ID and Client_Secret in API Applications
- Click Add App to start. Give a name to your new app and you’ll notice: the client ID and secret for every app are generated automatically.
- Your apps are active by default. Click on the app status in the Status column to activate/deactivate the app.
- Click the pencil icon to change the application name, the bin icon - to delete the app.
- Follow the instructions from the Code examples to send your first signature request.
- Get an access token, copy the curl, and insert your token to send the request.
- There are two documents in your account by default called Request one signature and Request two signatures. You can use them to make templates and test freeform and field invites.
- Check the logs for your requests
- Filter logs by app, date, method, URL, or status Click Refresh to get the most recent logs